I must apologize for the lateness of the hour in posting this week’s edition of the Saturday Six.
I’ve been battling a cold/sinus infection this week, and I tried my best to sleep in late today and do as little as I can to try to kick the last of it out of my system. I feel much better, but it’s a matter of just getting rid of the last of that “gunk” that’s left.
In any case, here’s a set of questions about one of my favorite things: pizza! I’m something of a purist when it comes to pizza. There are lots of flavors and toppings to choose from, but for me, things like pineapple and chicken have absolutely no place on a pizza pie.
Maybe that’s only me, though. Enjoy this set of questions and thanks for stopping by!
- First to play last week: Cat., of Sweet Memes. Congratulations and welcome back!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What local non-chain restaurant serves the best pizza you’ve ever had?
2. You decide to order pizza from a chain: which pizza chain are you most likely to order from?
3. What’s your favorite style pizza on the menu of the restaurant from Answer #2?
4. Which toppings do you absolutely not want on a pizza?
5. Take the quiz: The Coffee Shop Test
6. What’s your favorite kind of pizza crust: thin, pan or cheese-stuffed?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.