On the surface, this week’s edition of the Saturday Six may seem pretty random. But in there somewhere, there’s actually a theme. Can you guess what it is?
If so, then be sure to include it as part of your answer!
- First to play last week: Mika of Euromerican. Congratulations and welcome back!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. When you visit a supermarket, do you usually buy all of the things you need to hold yourself over for a week or so, or do you make multiple short stops during the week?
2. When you’re able to enjoy a night with the home to yourself, what are you most likely to do?
3. Consider the last time you ate a well-grilled steak: who did the grilling: you or someone else? Was it to your satisfaction?
4. What was the last meatless meal you ate? Did you enjoy it, or did you find yourself missing the meat?
5. Take the quiz: What Toe Are You?
6. What part of your body would you say is the most ticklish?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.