This week’s edition of the Saturday Six will send you to your kitchen. So grab a piece of paper so you can make notes as you search through your cabinet to get the answers, and try not to get too hungry before you post your answers.
- Last Week’s Firsts: Heather of Home Ec 101 was first to guess the riddle associated with last week’s set of questions. Diana of Diana’s Little Corner in the Nutmeg State was first to play. Congratulations!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Enjoy!
1. How many different spices are there in your kitchen?
2. Of the spices you have on hand, which one is your favorite one to use?
3. What liquid flavoring did you use most recently?
4. You decide to marinade a steak or chicken: do you use a powdered or liquid spice mix?
5. Take the quiz: What Spice Are You?
6. Which spice — whether you have it in your home or not — do you consider the most ‘exotic’?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.