Saturday Six – Episode 335
Buddy, can you spare a buck? Or maybe a five?
If you’re like me, the answer is probably an automatic no, because you never actually have cash in your pockets in today’s high-tech world.
But this week’s set of questions will require you to remember back to some experiences in holding a little greenbax. I hope that for most of you, it isn’t too old of a memory!
- First to Play Last Week: Otowi, of Otowi! Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is the most recent thing you purchased with real cash?
2. As a general rule, do you keep cash on you at all times?
3. You have $50 in cash in your pocket and you are approached by someone asking for $20 because they’ve run out of gas. They seem believable and genuinely in need. Would you give them the $20?
4. Take the quiz: What Dollar Bill Are You?
5. How often do you have this denomination in your pocket?
6. Which single line in the quiz answer above best describes you?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.