It has been a crazy week, but crazy in a good way because I got to visit with two of my closest friends who were back in Charleston for the week. Scotty continues to improve, and despite some lingering balance issues, his personality and appetite have quickly returned to normal. (And I think he’s trying to make up for lost time on the eating thing!)
Anyway, this week’s set of questions is designed to go pretty quickly just in case your week has been as busy as mine!
I hope you enjoy them and thanks for stopping by!
- First to Play Last Week: Candy, of Soulistic: Candy’s Blog. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. If you had to choose between being married to someone you no longer loved with no chance for divorce or separation, or being single forever, which would you choose?
2. If you had to give up either the use of your arms or legs, which would you choose and why?
3. Which annoys you more: poor grammar or poor spelling?
4. Which would you enjoy more in an arcade: a video game or a pinball machine?
5. You have the chance to spend time with a close friend: would you prefer to spend time one-on-one over a homemade meal or in a nice, quiet restaurant?
6. For one month, you can only communicate with those around you electronically: would you choose email or texting, and why?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.