I hope you saved enough strength from the feast on Thursday to be able to brave the lines on Black Friday.  Assuming, of course, that you actually left the house on Friday morning!
This week’s quiz is all about Black Friday, the day retailers hope they’ll be able to be thankful for!
Thanks for playing.
- First to Play Last Week: Diana, of Diana’s Little Corner in the Nutmeg State. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How long did you spend browsing Black Friday ads on Thanksgiving Day?
2. What’s the earliest you’ve ever been to a store on any Black Friday?
3. Which store would be your first choice as one to line up outside before it opened on Black Friday?
4. What is the first thing you purchased on Friday?
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Black Friday Shopping Style?
6. How much of your Black Friday shopping did you do online?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.