How’s your Christmas shopping going? Mine technically hasn’t begun, yet: I’m still in the “making my list and checking it twice” mode. Fortunately, most of the people I’m close to make Christmas shopping much easier, by either preferring gift cards or exchanging wish lists.
Otherwise, I’d have had to start my Christmas shopping back in August.
In any case, here’s this week’s set of Christmas shopping questions. Enjoy!
- First to Play Last Week: Mika of Mika’s Lab. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. When do you usually buy your Christmas cards: leading up to the time to mail them or at the half-off counter the day after Christmas?
2. What store do you most prefer to avoid when you shop?
3. How likely do you buy a little something for yourself while you’re shopping for everyone else?
4. You find what you consider a perfect gift for a close friend, but it costs about twice what you want to pay: would you buy it anyway?
5. Take the quiz: Do You Spend Like a Santa or a Scrooge?
6. How do you feel about shopping this time of year: do you dread it like a root canal or are you raring to go at every opportunity?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.