For some people, there’s still nothing like snuggling down with a good book. So books are the topic of this week’s edition of the Saturday Six.
So take a break from your holiday shopping and bill paying, and enjoy another set of six!
- First to Play Last Week: Cat. of Sweet Memes. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What book or books are you currently reading?
2. What’s the last book you recall completing?
3. How often do you give a book as a gift?
4. You decide to give a book store gift certificate as a gift: which store are you most likely to choose?
5. Take the quiz: Are You a Hardcover Book or a Paperback Book?
6. If you had your choice, would you prefer all-paperback or all-hardcover books in your own personal library?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.