Since the zodiac got so much attention this week because of a newspaper article that introduced a centuries-old alternate lineup of astrological signs as if it were “new,” I figured this could be a good topic for a new set of questions.
- First to Play Last Week: Diana of Diana’s Little Corner in the Nutmeg State. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Under which traditional zodiac sign does your birthday fall?
2. Go to this page and click on the appropriate symbol: what does it say about your zodiac symbol that you feel is most accurate?
3. What trait does it describe that you think least describes your personality?
4. Now check out this schedule of zodiac signs from Time magazine. What does this adjusted lineup claim that your sign should be?
5. If your sign changed, what is most accurate about your “new” zodiac sign’s personality traits?
6. Assuming your zodiac sign did change, would you be more likely to claim to be whichever sign you felt was more accurate, or just stick with the traditional zodiac sign that has always been associated with your birthdate?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.