This weekâ€™s feature quiz is about french fries, so I figured Iâ€™d do a fast-food-themed edition. Foodâ€™s a popular topic for the Saturday Six, but then considering how overweight the average person seems to be these days, fast food is a popular topic for nearly everyone.
If your mouth is already watering, youâ€™re ready for this weekâ€™s set of questions!
- First to Play Last Week: Mika of Mikaâ€™s Lab. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, â€œFirst to Playâ€ requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this weekâ€™s â€œSaturday Sixâ€ questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journalâ€¦but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which fast food restaurant have you visited most in the past year?
2. What fast food creation do you most wish you could mimic in your own kitchen?
3. You donâ€™t have time to cook, but you want to eat as healthy a meal as possible: which fast food restaurant are you most likely to choose?
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of French Fries Are You?
5. What do you like most on your french fries?
6. When ordering a burger, do you prefer ordering it â€œall the wayâ€Â and picking off what you donâ€™t want, or do you prefer to order specifically what you want?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.