There are few things that provide others with more pet peeves than someone behind the wheel. There’s a stretch of road on my way to work that is populated mostly by medical facilities on which people insist on going about 20 miles an hour as they scope out address after address.
When I have some kind of medical appointment at a place other than my normal doctor, or when I recently went to my new dentist for the first time, I preceded that trip with one the night before so that I could find the place on time.
Then there are the basic annoyances: people not yielding right of way, people trying to merge into your car…the list would be non-stop.
So let’s enjoy a set of driving-related questions.
- First to Play Last Week: Jamie of Guilty Pleasures. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What was the first car you ever owned, even if it was a hand-me-down?
2. Which car drove better: the first one you ever drove or your current car?
3. Which car did you feel safer in: the first one you ever drove or your current one?
4. Take the quiz: Are You a Good Driver?
5. Consider the last “close call” you had with another driver on the road: was it your fault or theirs?
6. If you could place “traffic light” cameras at any location to catch any kind of violation, where would you place them and what violation would you be hoping to put a stop to?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.