Sometimes, finding one simple question is enough to inspire a theme that works for the set of six. That was the case this week, when I stumbled on an interesting question about eye contact.
So this week, that means that the eyes have it. At least here at the Saturday Six.
Thanks for dropping by and thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which is easier for you: looking someone directly in the eye when you’re telling them something that’s very personal, or looking someone directly in the eye when they’re telling you something that’s very personal to them?
2. Who is the person you find easiest to make eye contact with during a conversation?
3. If you could change the color of your eyes, would you?
4. Take the quiz: What Color Should Your Eyes Be?
5. If you could choose a new option for eye color, besides blue, green, hazel and brown, which would you choose to add to the genetic mix?
6. If you were given x-ray vision for one hour, where would you go first?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.