Tax season is here, and everywhere you look, you see companies offering assistance with filing your taxes and in getting a loan based on your refund.
So with all that exposure, I figured taxes would make a good subject for this week’s set.
Thanks for dropping by and thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Have you filed your state and federal taxes yet?
2. When do you traditionally file?
3. Are you expecting a refund or a balance due this year?
4. Do you file them yourself manually, with help from software, or do you take it to a tax professional?
5. If you are expecting a refund, what would you be most likely to buy with that money?
6. What’s the biggest thing you’ve ever purchased with a tax refund?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.