I am on the verge of hitting the 9,000th comment, and it’s likely that someone playing this week’s set of questions might be the one to post it. How cool is that?
Since yesterday was April Fools’ Day, I thought I’d post some joke-related questions. I hope you weren’t the victim of too many of them, or that if you were, you at least had a good sense of humor about it!
Thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How many times have you forwarded an email only to discover the information in it was false?
2. Did you get any jokes played on you this April Fools’ Day?
3. What’s the worst joke you recall being played on you?
4. Take the quiz: Are You Easily Fooled?
5. At your workplace, are you more likely to be the victim of a prank or the instigator?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the greatest, how would you rate your boss’s sense of humor?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.