With this edition of the Saturday Six, I could say, numerically, that if this were a daily rather than a weekly meme, there would be enough editions to have run the course of a full year.
Since it’s weekly, though, we’re into year seven. This week’s edition is slightly different in that the off-site quiz I usually throw into the mix is of local origin: I am conducting a reader survey here at Patrick’s Place and I would really like to get your opinion on a few things. As surveys go, this one is particularly short, just 10 questions in all.
So I hope you’ll take the quick survey if you haven’t already, then answer the rest of the blog-related questions here.
Thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Take the survey: The Patrck’s Place Survey.
2. When do you remember first becoming a reader of blogs online? (Not just this one, but blogs in general?)
3. How many bloggers that you’ve read have you actually met in person?
4. Given the chance, would you attend a workshop on blogging and techniques to increase your audience?
5. What is most annoying to you about the average blog you have read?
6. If you had to pick one single subject you most enjoy reading about on a blog, which subject would it be?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.