First, let me thank those who played last week and who took The Patrck’s Place Survey. I appreciate your input. If you haven’t taken it, please do so: it’s a short survey and it will help me continue to improve the blog and make sure it’s delivering what you want.
The big news late this week that ABC is killing two of the few remaining soap operas on the air is inspiring this week’s set of questions.
You don’t have to be a soap fan to play along, because the general theme is television rather than, specifically, soap operas!
So grab your remotes and get ready to answer six quick questions! Thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What was the last show whose cancellation really surprised you?
2. Many believe that the soap opera genre is quickly dying. Which genre do you wish would drop dead tomorrow?
3. What show do you watch most often or with the most enthusiasm each week?
4. Which program that you watch regularly, if cancelled, would be the biggest blow to your weekly entertainment choices?
5. Which show do you wish would go away, never to be seen (or remade) again?
6. Which television personality would you most like to see banished to the world of cancellation?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.