Hope you’re having a great Easter weekend! I definitely am, but I’ll go into more details on that in a later post.
Here’s another set of six questions…so get those thinking caps on! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for playing.
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Do you still have your tonsils? If not, how old were you when it was removed?
2. Do you still have your appendix? If not, how old were you when it was removed?
3. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? If not, how old were you when they were removed?
4. What’s the worst injury you remember receiving, and how old were you when it happened?
5. Have you ever had to have surgery for any reason? Was the recovery worse than you expected, better or just as you expected?
6. If technology progressed to the point that you could literally change any one thing about yourself and money weren’t an object, what change would you make?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.