A few weeks ago, I asked players of the Sunday Seven to list seven questions they’d ask me if we had dinner.
I don’t know if they suspected that I would ever turn the tables on them by asking their questions on the Saturday Six, but I couldn’t resist.
After all, I’m resting up for the 400th edition coming up in a few weeks! So here are a few of the questions meant for me.
(And yes, I’ll get around to answering them myself this week!)
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy this week’s set of questions!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. From Aislínge: What is your favorite food?
2. From Strange: Who were your heroes or people you looked up to when you were young?
3. From Cat.: What’s the best part about your job?
4. From Aislínge: What is the one thing for which you are most grateful to your parents?
5. From Aislínge: What was/is the one thing your parents did that most made you angry?
6. From Strange: What is your favorite time of year and why?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.