I hope your weekend is off to a great start.
Over breakfast, I was reading a book about branding and people’s connections to certain brands. That got me wondering if I could come up with six questions on the topic. (I know, I have my nerdy moments.)
You don’t have to be brand loyal to play, so get ready to answer and thanks for dropping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which single brand of product — any kind of product — have you been loyal to for the longest?
2. What is it about that particular brand’s product that has kept you as a customer for so long?
3. Which product that you used to buy by brand name are you most likely to buy generically now?
4. Do you detect no difference from the brand-name version to the generic version, or was it more a case of cost that made you go generic?
5. If you checked your pantry, which single brand would you have the most products from on your shelves?
6. Of any kind of product, which brand is one that you feel means high quality despite the fact that you don’t own anything from that particular brand yourself?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.