You’re welcome to leave your answers in a comment here, or to play at your own journal. But if you answer at your own journal, please be sure to leave a comment here with a link to your journal so we can see your answers! Enjoy!
1. If you were going to marry a millionaire, would you sign a prenuptial agreement if he or she asked you to? If you were the millionaire, would you ask your fiancé, assuming he or she wasn’t a millionaire, to sign one?
2. What movie are you most waiting for on DVD?
3. What book have you recently read that you’d most like to see made into a movie?
4. What kind of candy are you? Take the quiz.
5. Last week, Question #5 asked you to list four things you needed to get done last weekend. How many of the four did you actually do before the weekend was over? If you didn’t play last week, you get a break with this one.
6. My last post was about a young man who took being a dissatisfied customer to an extreme. What kind of business or store (you don’t have to give proper names) made you mad enough that the thought of going ballistic crossed your mind?
1. I think I would sign one, but if I did, it would still have to insure that I was provided for…I wouldn’t sign it for $1.00!! I’d like to think I would never consider asking someone to sign one for me, but honestly, I think I might.
2. Here’s a goofy answer for you: “Foul Play,” a 1978 comedy with Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase. That movie is so campy it’s almost serious! The scene with Dudley Moore trying to “seduce” Hawn would be worth the price of the DVD.
3. My favorite author is Dean Koontz. One of his recent books, “False Memory,” is a book I’d love to see made into a film. (If you haven’t read it, I recommend it.)
4. It says: “You’re chocolate. You’re the old soul type, people feel that they have known you their entire life. Many often open up to you for they view you as thoughtful and trustworthy. Although people trust you, you have a hard time trusting them. You prefer to keep your feelings bottled up inside, or display them very quietly. It is alright to open up every once in a while.” Chocolate always works for me!
5. I did laundry…but that’s about it. A pathetic one out of four.
6. Oddly enough, I’d have to say it was my cellular phone service which screwed up my bill for three consecutive months and took even longer to get the problem settled.