Sometimes, I’ll come up with a topic for the weekly Sunday Seven question far in advance, even making lists of potential questions for upcoming weeks. Then there are days like today, when something I’m doing at the moment inspires a quick and easy question.
But first, The Bluest Butterfly, of “A Virtual Hobby Store and Coffee Shop” was first to play last week. I’m pretty sure this is Butterfly’s first time at being first to play. Congratulations!
On to this week’s question!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name the designs, characters or messages depicted on your seven favorite coffee mugs.
Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered “first to play,” a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.)
1. An old ‘Far Side’ cartoon with one bear pointing to a second in the scope of a rifle
2. A logo from my previous ‘Channel 37’
3. A sketch and breed description of Cocker Spaniels
4. A logo of ‘The Price is Right’
5. A logo with the CBS eye from a trip to California
6. A logo with an NBC peacock
7. A logo for the ‘Today’ Show