A while back, one of the Sunday Seven questions asked you to choose your own most-visited sites from a list of the top websites as ranked by various search engines.
Here’s an updated list of the top 500 websites. I’d like to know how many of the highest-ranked sites that you never or hardly ever visit. So starting with the top of the list (not the bottom), if there’s a site on their list that you never look at, it’ll be an answer for you. If, for instance, you never visit Google, since it’s the most popular on the list, it would be #1 on your list. Make sense?
You’ll need that list for this week’s question.
- First to play last week: Bethany of “Bethany’s Paradise.” Congratulations!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name the seven highest-rated websites that you never or hardly ever visit.
Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered “first to play,” a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.) You may include this link in the URL space when leaving your comment, or in the comment itself. As long as it’s there in one spot or the other.
1. (6) Windows Live – Maybe that’s a Mac thing.
2. (9) Microsoft Network (MSN) – Okay, maybe it’s a Microsoft thing.
3. (10) Craigslist
4. (12) Megarotic – Never even heard of it.
5. (15) Megaupload – Never heard of it, either. Maybe it’s a “Mega” thing?
6. (16) Go – Never used it.
7. (23) Rapidshare.com – Never heard of it, either. Guess I’m not big into file sharing…but I’m an only child, so we don’t share much, anyway! 🙂