I’m just back from an extended weekend in Florida with my good friends Chip and Lynne and their kids. (More on that later.) Chip surprised me by telling me that he actually has been reading my blog! Who knew!
As we talked during a quick errand, he then suggested an idea that would work as a topic for this week’s Sunday Seven:  examples of strange and annoying behavior that Chip said should earn that person a proverbial (or, in some case, not-so-proverbial) punch in the face.
Chip then suggested that this could make a good edition of a Sunday Seven! So this week, I present Chip’s list of seven things one can do that he thinks should warrant them being punched in the face — figuratively or not (and in no particular order):
1. People who wear loafers and no socks.
2. People who wear their Bluetooth device all the time, whether talking on it or not
3. People who wear their sunglasses on a Croakie all day, indoors or out.
4. Anyone who uses Twitter.
5. People who forward jokes or “warnings” without first debunking them.
6. People who text while they drive.
7. People who make lists like this.
(I’m not going to tell him that I have a Twitter account.)
So now that you’ve seen his list, he wants yours!
- First to play last week: pinaymama of Life Expressions. Congratulations!
Here is this week’s “Sunday Seven” question. Enjoy!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name seven annoying things people do for which they’d deserve a punch in the face.
Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment.