10 Great Inspirational Quotes
There are plenty of great inspirational quotes to help us find the gumption to meet our own personal and professional goals.
I did some Googling of inspirational quotes and came up with this list that might help inspire you!
1. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
There’s a reason the Greek philospher Aristotle remains revered.
2. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
Quotations from the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. could easily make their own list. In fact, I’ve done such a list of his quotes. Enjoy them here.
3. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
Henry Ford, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, is credited for leading the development of the assembly line, which led to mass production, an industrial revolution all its own.
4. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
Alfred Einstein, with his Theory of Relativity, is regarded as the most influential physicist of the 20th century.
5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
Athlete and activist Arthur Ashe is the first and still the only African-American male tennis player to win the U.S. Open and Wimbledon.
6. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
As a motivational speaker, Les Brown uses the catchphrase “it’s possible!” and teaches people to follow their dreams as he learned to do.
7. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
Steve Jobs was the father of Apple and dared the world to “Think different.”
8. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.”
Rosa Parks has been called the mother of the Civil Rights movement because she refused to give up her seat on a Montgomery bus to a white woman as the law required on December 1, 1955.
9. “The best revenge is massive success.”
Frank Sinatra, aka “Old Blue Eyes” was one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century.
10. “Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.”
I hope, regardless of your level of faith or denomination, you would at least recognize the name Jesus Christ.